Friday, October 28, 2016

Ruleset Draft Complete

Been playtesting and writing and editing rules a lot this week. Right now the book is weighing in at about 24 pages give or take. I've reserved some space for art, tables, and instructional diagrams. It could grow. I could go ape shit with optional and advanced rules. But I think for this first "pocket" edition, I'll try to keep it as light weight as possible. Maybe, if anything, I'll add one sample playthrough. But I'm even on the fence about that.

 Rough first drafts of the Table of Contents and the intro page:



My goal next week is to pound on this ruleset, play test a dozen sessions, do one more ruleset edit based how those play tests go, then work on some rough art and layout. Then, run a private beta test.

No comments:

Post a Comment